- Obtain the IP address of the phone as it’s booting up, or by going to Menu > Status > Network > TCP/IP Parameters.
- Enter the IP address into a web browser. The phone has to be on the same local network as the computer in order for this to work.
- If your phone asks for a password, the default password is 456.
- Hover your mouse over the Utilities Menu and select Software Upgrade.
- Verify that the Server Type is set to Polycom Hosted Server and then select Check For Updates.
Note: If there is no available firmwares then your phone is on the latest version.
If you have anymore questions please email email@example.com