Ooooh look what we’ve got!
<%ThickBox(http://blog.provu.co.uk/media/2/20091124-snom870_black.jpg|Snom 870 in black!)%>
The Snom 870 has already proved a great addition to the range, since the launch earlier this year.
Key Features Reminder
- Touch screen high-resolution TFT colour display (4.2 inches, 480×272 pixels, 25 bits colour depth)
- Gigabit pass through
- WiFi connection via Snom WLAN USB WiFi stick
- 12 freely programmable virtual keys
- Power over Ethernet
- 5 way conferencing
- 12 different SIP identities
- 29 Keys, 5 LED’s
- Photographic caller ID
- 2 USB ports
- Secure client certificate authentication
So now, you can get Snom Snow Edition 3xx Series White phones to go with Snom 820 and 870 in white, or alternatively a Snom 870 in black to match standard Snom 3xx Series VoIP Phones.