If you have a Konftel 300Wx and an IP DECT 10 and are having problems registering the two, here is a simple step by step guide on how to do so:
1) go to the web interface of the IP DECT 10 > go to the “Server” tab on the left and “add new server” > add the IP address/URL of your pbx to the registrar box and then save.
2) go to the extension tab at the left side and add a new extension by clicking on any of the numbers 1 – 20 in the IDX column> add the extension number, authentication user name and password from your pbx, tick the box at the top right that says add handset and then save.
3) tick the box next to the extension you just added, then click on “start SIP registration” below the extensions table, now go onto the handset tab at the top, next to extensions, click on the IPEI default of 0000000000000 and change “Alarm Line” to the extension number and press save.
4) tick the box next the handset you just added, then click on “Register Handset” under the handset table.
5) on the handset go to menu> settings > DECT > register > press BASE 1, then it says “ENTER PIN CODE” enter “0000”.
6) Device will start searching and should say success on the screen. Now refresh the web interface and the IPEI should have a long digit number instead of 0000000000000. it will now be registered and working.
If you follow the guide above and still have problems, contact our support team.