ProVu launched their ManX PBX system at this years Call Centre Expo, Birmingham.
The ManX system is aimed at existing call centre and PBX owners who want to add VoIP capability onto their existing phone systems.
An existing system may generally work well, but now require VoIP capability, particularly to provide better business solutions, call statistics and wall boards for example.
Many companies do not want to ditch their legacy systems as they have invested significant time and money in them. What they have been looking for is a method of adding VoIP capability onto their current system.
The response to ManX at the show was tremendous, ProVu are now rolling out their ManX reseller program with a very significant demand already being seen.
- Migrate your communications to VoIP at your own pace
- Add VoIP functionality alongside your existing phone system
- Easy to install – just connect two ISDN cables
- No need to change your current system or handsets
- Keep all your existing phone numbers
- Use SIP trunks to save on line rental
- Start connecting home workers and remote
- Provides upgrade path to full SARK VoIP phone system