Snom have recently announced that the popular D710 entry-level deskphone will be going end of life in the coming months. We are not expecting to get our hands on its replacement, the D712 for a month or so yet, but here’s what we know about it so far.
Despite a few minor changes, the new D712 doesn’t appear to vary too much – it features the same design and comes future-proof with IPv6 support and the latest 22.214.171.124 firmware.
Key Features Include:
- Support for up to 4 SIP accounts
- 4-line black and white graphical backlit display
- 5 programmable function keys with LEDS
- Context-sensitive function keys
- XML Minibrowser
- PoE Support
- 2 year warranty as standard
The D712 will mark the first of a number of new additions to the Snom range, keep your eyes peeled for more product news in the coming months!