There’s just over 2 weeks to go before the entry deadline for the 2016 Comms National Awards and our entry is beginning to take shape. With a number of awards targeted at resellers and Service Providers, we wanted to share with you some of the categories up for grabs and the benefits of entering the awards.
Categories up for grabs:
- Best SME Contact Centre Solution
- Best Enterprise Contact Centre Solution
- Best SME Vertical Market Solution
- Best Enterprise Vertical Market Solution
- Best SME Cloud Solution
- Best Enterprise Cloud Solution
- Best SME M2M/Wireless Solution
- Best Enterprise SME M2M/Wireless Solution
- The Nine Group Customer Service Award
So why enter the awards?
- The build up to the awards helps to generate a buzz internally and helps to acknowledge your team’s hard work and dedication.
- If you are shortlisted for an award you’ll receive free PR and be recognised among other leaders in the Comms and IT Channel.
- A shortlist announcement gives you something exciting to talk about and share with your customers and stakeholders.
- Entry is completely free!
To enter, simply register and download the application form from the CNA website, the deadline for entries is 29th July.
Top Tip: Nigel Sergent, Editorial Director at Comms Dealer is always happy to help with any entry enquiries, any questions can be directed to him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Comms National Awards are prestigious awards and having been shortlisted for the past 2 years, we would encourage you to get involved – who knows you could be named champions at the ceremony which will take place on 13th October at the Hilton on Park Lane, London.
We look forward to seeing you on the night and raising a glass to your success!
The ProVu Team.